There are beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere where. The following people are stranded:
- 2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman
- 2 French men and 1 French woman
- 2 German men and 1 German woman
- 2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman
- 2 English men and 1 English woman
- 2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman
- 2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman
- 2 American men and 1 American woman
- 2 Irish men and 1 Irish woman
- 2 Australian men and 1 Australian woman
One month later on these absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following things have occurred:
- One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.
- The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage a trois.
- The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the German woman.
- The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.
- The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.
- The two Bulgarian men took a long look at the endless ocean and one look at the Bulgarian woman and they started swimming.
- The two Japanese men have faxed Tokyo and are waiting for instructions.
- The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide, while the American woman keeps on bitching about her body being her own, the true nature of feminism, how she can do everything that they can do, about the necessity of fulfilment, the equal division of household chores, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her much nicer and how her relationship with her mother is improving. But at least the taxes are low and it is not raining.
- The Irish began by dividing the island into North and South and by setting up a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few litres of coconut whiskey, but they are satisfied in the knowledge that at least the English are not getting any.
- The Australians have set up a BBQ in the middle of the island and the sausages are sizzling. The men are on one end of the island, the woman at the other, each group drinking from tinnies with a bewildered air and occasionally looking at the other end of the island out of the corner of their eyes.