How Many Dogs does it take to change a Lightbulb?
- Border Collie:
- Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
- Golden Retriever:
- The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and
you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?
- I can't reach the stupid lamp!
- Toy Poodle:
- I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
- Go Ahead! Make me!
- Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Let the servants . . . .
- Oh, me, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?
- Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
- Cocker Spaniel:
- Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
- Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
- Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?
- Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
- Doberman Pinscher:
- Leave it out. I prefer to work in the dark . . . .
- Irish Wolfhound:
- Can somebody else do it? I've got a hangover.
- I see it! There it is! It's right there! There it is . . . .
- It isn't moving. Who cares?
- Australian Shepherd:
- First, put all the light bulbs in a little circle . . . .
- Old English Sheep Dog:
- I thought it got dark out there, but you know, from under here, it's so hard to
- You know, thees lighteengs appeel to my deep, roMANteek soul. I weell put on a leetle geepsie music for you, my dear. Then maybe we cry a leetle together, no?
- Who turned out the lights?! Nobody move! You're all under arrest!
- Huh! Who needs lights? Change it yourself!!!